Just call me Micro-Google. The entire web boiled down to the top useful links.
- Anything that involves positive thinking has a shot at being mentioned in the TPS report. Check out Geoffrey James in Inc. on avoiding self-defeating thoughts. #1 – Not allowing others to define your self-worth is huge.
- TPS report’s own David Rajakovich doing the day job thing – why purchasing needs a process. It could be worse…I could be talking about the US presidential election or the Leveson inquiry.
- Outstanding article all the way throughout. I’ll point out the last part (from ex-Apple user experience employee) about products fitting the market being much more important than design or user experience. Check out the post in the Tim Ferriss blog here.
- Lots of good stuff in here from Deepak Malhotra. My favorite line is “humility and confidence are best friends.” Check out the whole speech here.
- 5 Toxic Beliefs That Will Ruin Careers by Geoffrey James (voicethedream.com)
- How 30 Days Without Social Media Changed My Life [Productivity] (lifehacker.com)
- The 5 traits of radically successful people (petawawablog.typepad.com)
- The Stoic Approach to 5 Toxic Beliefs That Ruin Careers (stoiclawyer.wordpress.com)
- How to Be A Rock Star in Your Industry with Kane Minkus (eventualmillionaire.com)