- Check out this infoworld post about open source software – A solid illustration of how rules without brains can sometimes get in the way.
- An update on rare earth minerals. Good to see that the current monopoly is not permanent, because if not, I might have to start remembering things.
- TED talk on what’s coming in the world of identity verification. Interesting for technology
freaksbuffs like me.
- Check out the head of TPS planet talking about negotiation preparation. What else are you gonna do for the next two minutes?
- Honda will recycle rare earth metals from old hybrid batteries (green.autoblog.com)
- Rare-earth metals (economist.com)
- More electronics makers learning to do without rare earths (japantimes.co.jp)
- The Real Reason Why iPads Are Made In China (cultofmac.com)
- Neo Material Shareholders OKs Molycorp Rare Earths Takeover (ibtimes.com)