Dominique Strauss-Kahn is in custody for allegedly setting up a prostitution ring. My bet is it will be met with a yawn here in Europe.
Finish this sentence in the comments section. Best one wins a free subscription to the TPS report. If I hear another word about Greek debt ____. Mine will need to be toned down before publication…
Kahneman – one of my favorites – makes it into the commitment matters blog. Loewenstein reportedly jealous.
The Apple supply chain controversy continues. Google’s algorithm guys and gals reportedly earning well.
- Bob Nutting provides fodder for business jargon devotees (tpsfun.com)
- Dominique Strauss-Kahn Held by French Police over Alleged Prostitution Links (blippitt.com)
- Strauss-Kahn to be questioned over alleged prostitution ring – CNN (edition.cnn.com)
- Dominique Strauss-Kahn held by police in prostitution probe (thestar.com)
- Dominique Strauss-Kahn faces questions over French prostitution ring (telegraph.co.uk)
- Dominique Strauss-Kahn to be questioned in prostitution case (independent.co.uk)
- The Return of the Former IMF Chief Dominique Strauss-Kahn (slog.thestranger.com)