All Google all the time lately on the TPS report. It won’t always be this way, but felt I had to pass along the news.
Google is set to launch a cloud storage service that will compete with Dropbox and other similar services.
The WSJ report declares that the service will be fairly cheap for relatively large amounts of storage.
Dropbox is an outstanding service, and the price for up to 100GB is not bad ($19.99 a month). Given the amount of photos and videos that Mrs. TPS report takes, we may need every last GB. Let’s hope a little more competition brings the price down even further.
- Google Going To Launch Cloud Storage Service (goandroid.co.in)
- Google Near Launch of Cloud Storage Service (allthingsd.com)
- Rumor Watch: Google May Launch Cloud-Based Storage Services (mobilemarketingwatch.com)
- Google To Launch Cloud Storage Service, Will Compete With The Likes Of Dropbox (inquisitr.com)
- Google Rumored To Be Prepping a Cloud Storage Service (brighthand.com)