The Galaxy Nexus is the first phone to run Android 4.0 operating system. When will we run out of futuristic-sounding names?
Just a hilarious article on leadership that doesn’t work.
Could the German taxpayer end up signing up for a Eurobond? Ouch.
Another blog post on needing to use mobile marketing. Yes, we get it…lots of people have mobile/cell phones…and the stats to bore us with. Who actually counts our cell phones anyway?
When you get through the yawns, some hidden good ideas about branding.
- Android Surpasses 200 Million Installations; Galaxy Nexus Gets Rave Reviews (googletutor.com)
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus vs Motorola Razr (o2.co.uk)
- Amazon and Best Buy botch Galaxy Nexus name in new ads (intomobile.com)
- Video Qualities of the Samsung Galaxy Nexus Cellphone (thediamondringreview.com)
- Samsung Has Developed a Fix for Galaxy Nexus Sound Volume Issue (pcworld.com)