“Let’s talk iPhone.” And with that simple phrase, it looks like iPhone 5 is about to be launched.
It is said to have a bigger screen and thinner form-factor. I’m assuming that form-factor must be hardware-techie-speak for “thinner.” Check out a real journalist’s report here (with WSJ subscription).
Otherwise, check out the related articles that WordPress is kind enough to provide for me below.
I’m convinced that if iPhone secretly changed only the frame of the device to make the shape slightly different, raised the price and told us all that they upgraded the camera, we’d all still run out and buy it.
And I’d be the first lemming in line. Tim Cook, welcome to paradise.
- Apple Seals the Deal: iPhone 5 Event Set for Oct. 4 (wired.com)
- ∞ Apple announces iPhone 5 event for Oct. 4 (loopinsight.com)
- Apple Confirms Oct 4th iPhone 5 Event (REPORT) (chats-blog.com)
- Apple iPhone 5 Event Set for Oct. 4 (pcworld.com)
- Apple Surprise: What “One More Thing” Will Tim Cook Announce at the iPhone 5 Launch? [POLL] (mashable.com)