Here is another blog – by Tim Kastelle & John Steen – who interviewed the innovation expert herself. As someone who has produced creative content (hey, no comments from the peanut gallery!), I think she is right on.
What people say is often quite different than what they really mean when it comes to innovation. Some more so than others.
The wife is calling, so I’m going to have to cut this one short.
- Normalcy is a Unicorn (e1evation.com)
- Fighting The “Air Sandwich”: Aligning For Success (experiencinginformation.wordpress.com)
- The myth of universal appeal (toughmindedoptimism.wordpress.com)
- Book Review of “The New How” (Business Strategy Book) (steveshu.typepad.com)
- TED Talk: Lauren Zalaznick on the conscience of television (dangerousminds.net)